Monday, October 13, 2008

Smoking is Anti-Social

I am not a smoker and I am totally anti-smoking. I cannot understand why smokers wish to have a habit that could cause them various health problems and even kill them. I think smoking should definitely be banned in public. It is the most anti-social but accepted pastime. It is unfair that non-smokers can't go to pubs without being surrounded by other people's smelly cigarette smoke, that causes their clothes to stink of fags. There are also the potential health risks of passive smoking. If people wish to participate in this filthy habit, they should do it in their own homes where they are not harming others.

1 comment:

firstclassmentality said...

hi.....

It is very good topic about smoking..I think smoking can lesson your stres and keep your weight down, and then it very dangerous for health...