Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Can I be a better person will all that knowledge and CI ?

I think will all that knowledge and CI in China make me be a better person. Through understanding of China cultural background let me buit a value and good personality. First, history of China began fom many dynasty and from the dynasty i know about how the tyranny emperor exploit the people for example if someone commit crime then all the family have to behead the head, i think this is a very cruel sentence so this give me awareness about do not doing tyranny and must peacekeeping in my country. Second, we can see the all religion developed by peace in China so this let me know we have to respect all religion to buit a peace country and develop our country such as malaysia have multiracial so we have respect each other to live in harmony.

Beside that, chinese literature also can help me in buit a good personality because from the literature i learn about value, norm, have to respect our parent and teacher or older people, love our country, do not doing tyranny, helpful, work hard and others to awaken me be a good person. Finally, i think the cultural of China had influenced in my personality and took me to be a good person.

Post by Goh

No comments: