Tuesday, August 5, 2008

the Way i develop my SelF... cultural intelligent


(This flower try to show that, as a feminine i can also develop my self. It is blooming as well as my cultural intelligent when i learn and learn and learn in more about other culture)

Cultural intelligent help me develop myself. Most of the time we are learning new skills related to our life. We also learn soft skills like motivation, stress management and emotional intelligence. Add to this list we should make some attempt to learn about other people's culture as well. There is no excuse today for not being able to do this as information is at your finger tip and all at a click of the mouse. The internet is an amazing knowledge database. Use it to learn about some of the cultural behaviors of the different kinds of people that you work with. By doing this I might pick some interesting points that might be inherently useful to me.

post by Nazirah

2 comments:

Kem said...

I like the image you posted. It's meaningful in the context of CI.

Puan K.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nice Blog Nicotine replacement therapy is not all about nicotine. It is about picking the good over the bad. It is not going to help if you ay to quit smoking and pick up some other bad habit.