Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Smoking...


Smoking - a bad habit that people already addicted and difficult to quit and stop smoking.
Actually I dislike people smoking around me, because I hate the smell and I know that its bring many effects to us although we are the secondhand smoker. Around me, I have many friends who are smoking addiction. They can't survive without the cigarette even in one day. The reasons that influence them smoke are since they were young, they want to try the feeling of smoking and they think that smoking can let them look more cool and mature. Besides this, when they are adults, they said that smoking can help them reduce stress, sleepy, and tired. For them, if they are already smoke for a long period, they are more difficult to quit smoking compare with the smoker who are just smoke for short period only. From here, we can aware that the smoker addiction is really difficult to quit smoking so for those who are no smoking please don't try to smoke because it will bring many effects to you.

post by, Lai Siow Mei

1 comment:

Kem said...

Hi Lai,

Yes, I totally agree with you. My younger brothers smoke and I know it's hard for them to quit now.

Puan K.